- Udi's Gluten Free bread- if you need bread and you don't want to make it yourself, this is your best option. The whole grain is even better than the white bread.
- Udi's Bagels- the only good GF bagel I've ever had, including those from local bakeries. Cinnamon raisin is the best.
- Udi's Pizza Crust- thin, crispy and delicious. The best option available, other than making your own.
- Kinnikinnick donuts- Mmm... donuts
- DeBoles GF Pastas- I didn't honestly think I would eat pasta again when I went GF, but thankfully, I was wrong.
- Lundberg GF Brown Rice Spaghetti
- Jensen's Better Buns (hamburger buns)
- Trader Joe's GF Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker GF Cake Mix (I've only tried Devil's Food cake)
- Food for Life GF English Muffins and Brown Rice Wraps/Tortillas
- Lara Bars
- Blue Diamond Nut Thins crackers
- Bob's Red Mill- flours are essential, mixes are hit and miss
- Mary's Gone Crackers original crackers- I know lots of people like these. I wanted to, but I just can't. To me they tasted burnt and the seeds and quinoa feel like I could break a tooth.
- Ener-G Breads- dry, crumbly, everything there is to hate about GF bread.
- Udi's Cinnamon Rolls- just to prove I don't like everything Udi's makes. These tasted like eating styrofoam. Very weird.
- Glutino original crackers
If you have any suggestions for good products to try, or have experienced some bad products you want to warn readers about, please respond by posting comments here.